Monday, July 25, 2011

Inspirations

I love Craft: magazine. I have since the first time I saw it. They recently posted an article about the photos that inspire them.

I've been watching for a way to spotlight some of my favorite photo blogs.

I've known Sarah since we were in college. I always adored her. She has a fondness for pyrex, fresh foods, thrift store shopping, and photography. What's not to love? So, I present, anonymous was a woman.

anonymous was a woman.

Punam Bean is one of my other favorite photo blogs. She has such a great style. I love how she frames her photos. Obviously, I'm not the only one who adores her. But whenever I need inspiration, I turn to her blog.

And, more technically-oriented, is Strobist. This blog is a must-have for photographers, whether they use natural light or strobes. It's an amazing resource.

What photo blogs inspire you?

No comments:

Post a Comment